Home Icon

Loading, Please Wait...

Radius Health Reports Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)

1077 Days ago

WALTHAM, Mass., July 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radius Health, Inc. (“Radius” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:RDUS) today announced that the Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors granted a new employee an option to purchase 65,000 shares of the Company’s common stock with a per share exercise price of $22.51, the closing trading price of the Company’s common stock on the NASDAQ Global Market on the grant date of July 17, 2019.  The stock option vests 25% on the first anniversary of the grant date, with the remaining 75% to vest in monthly installments over the three years thereafter, subject to continued service with the Company through the applicable vesting dates, and has a ten-year term.  The stock option was granted as an inducement material to the employee entering into employment with the Company in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).

About Radius

Radius is a science-driven fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that is committed to developing and commercializing innovative endocrine therapeutics in the areas of osteoporosis and oncology. For more information, please visit www.radiuspharm.com.

Investor & Media Relations Contact:

Elhan Webb, CFA
Email: ewebb@radiuspharm.com 
Phone: 617-551-4011

We Are Diffrent
Is your business listed correctly on America’s largest city directory network of 1,000 portals? Find your City Portal